Argyle Winemaker Dinner, July 15
UPDATE: Our Argyle Winemaker Dinner has SOLD OUT. We are thrilled to host our first-ever wine dinner with Argyle Winery’s Nate Klostermann on Monday, July 15.
Born and raised in rural Wisconsin, Nate moved to Oregon to join Argyle and learn about luxury winemaking. He became Argyle’s head winemaker in 2013, carrying on and developing the label’s signature sophistication in Pinot Noir, Riesling, Chardonnay, and Sparkling. This is the only Wisconsin wine dinner Nate will make it to this year! Argyle is a longtime favorite at Story Hill BKC, frequently a glass-pour and an easy recommendation for servers and the shop.
Snacks and reception wine start at 6 p.m. to will be followed with a 4-course Argyle wine-paired dinner. $100, includes tax and gratuity. Tickets available online below or at Story Hill BKC, 5100 W. Blue Mound Rd., Milwaukee, WI.
Here’s what the chefs are working on…
- • Brut Sparkling, a reception wine paired with snacks
- • Nuthouse Riesling, paired with a Milk-Stewed Turkey Salad
- • Reserve Chardonnay, paired with Chanterelles & Corn
- • Pinot Noir vs. Reserve Pinot Noir, paired with Grass-Fed Tenderloin with Escargot Duxelles
- • Rosé Sparkling, paired with Oeufs à la Neige, a dessert of meringue floating on crème anglaise